250 g coconut oil
45.81 g sodium hydroxide
93.01 g water
Always follow safety measurements for soap making!
1. Start preparing the lye solution and let it cool down.
2. Weight the coconut oil in a separate bowl and add it to the lye solution once this reaches 49C.
3. Mix well with an spatula and later stick blend for few seconds until it thickens a little.
4. Pour the soap in the mould and let it dry. Unmouold after 24 hours and cut with desired shape.
5. Soap will be ready to be used after 40 days of curing.